Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hi All,

Sunday, 3/18 to Saturday, 3/24: 14 miles

I only ran three times this week, all up at work during lunch. Monday, 4.6 miles, a zoo run on the streets. Wednesday, 4.4 miles, a zoo run on the trail. Friday, 5 miles, a zoo run to the bottom of the hill. The snow has almost all melted! I didn't run on Saturday to rest up for a long run on Sunday. The Spring Forward 15K is coming up on April 1st!

Lots of other stuff happened this week. My father entered the Wayne County Nursing Home in Lyons on Thursday. Hopefully he will respond well to therapy and come back home before summer.

My last dance class was Tuesday. Now I need to find someone to practice my limited dance knowledge with ... if I can.

I attended an 80th birthday party for my Aunt Eleanor on Saturday night. It was nice to get out of blue jeans for once! It was also nice seeing some of my late mother's relatives that I haven't seen for a while. I told enough people that I will be running the Rochester Marathon on my 50th birthday on September 16th that I have to do it. I will sign up soon.

Keep running, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment