I ran x times this week, x miles.
I took x steps this week according to my Garmin Venu smartwatch.
My Venu gives me steps, heart rate and floors climbed (take that last data point with a grain of salt). My Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer scale gives my weight. All weather conditions are from the Greater Rochester International Airport (KROC) which is 13.3 miles away.
WALKING/RUNNING: I have a swollen right knee that I ignore. My PCP said that since there is no pain to just watch it. He thinks that it may be that the leg muscle is outside of the ligaments that should surround it (which makes it puffy looking).
WALKING/RUNNING: I have a swollen right knee that I ignore. My PCP said that since there is no pain to just watch it. He thinks that it may be that the leg muscle is outside of the ligaments that should surround it (which makes it puffy looking).
Walk/Run electronics: I use my Garmin Venu for runs and walks. I listen to my TechNet bone conduction headphones, link here.
.
BTW, I am on a 2237-day steak (since 6/24/2020 or 6 years, 1 month) of either a walk, run or bike of greater than 1 mile (as of Saturday night, 8/8). There were more than a few days when a mile was all I could walk or limp.
Sunday, 8/9/2026
steps, resting/max HR, pounds, floors climbed
We drove home from Avon OH today. It would have been such a better drive if my darling wife, Christine, had sat in the passenger seat instead of the driver seat when we started out. I trust my driving and I don't trust hers. We switched places at some truck stop near Conneaut OH. The drive itself was uneventful. She will tell you that she is a great driver. Whatever.
Walk: 1.46 mile, 23:17, 15:59 pace, 80/92 avg/max HR, 119/221 avg/max cadence, 79F, 45% RH, calm, partly cloudy
Shoes: blue/orange Brooks Glycerin GTS22 - 209.71 miles
I got out for a slow walk on the "Another mile" route after we got situated back in our humble adobe (with its way too much stuff that we absolutely need to start getting rid of). Whatever. My splits were 15:51 and 16:18 over the last 0.46 mile.
Monday, 8/10/2026
steps, resting/max HR, pounds, floors climbed
Walk: 2.05 miles, 26:16, 12:49 pace, 111/134 avg/max HR, 128/205 avg/max cadence, 75F, 83% RH, 10 mph SW wind, cloudy
Shoes: white Brooks Glycerin GTS21 - 477.95 miles
One thing ... don't go on a trip out to OH and expect to NOT gain weight. WTF! I got out for a very brisk walk on my "Out to Latta Rd" route. It seemed to a lot hotter than what KROC reported. My splits were 13:00, 12:39 and 12:25 over the last 0.05 mile.

No comments:
Post a Comment